Spinach, strawberries, blueberries, and walnuts sometimes are called superfoods because they are loaded with antioxidants, which are often touted as contributing to good health.
Prep 20min | Cook 5min | Ready In 30min
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups packaged fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 ounce semisoft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For vinaigrette: In a screw-top jar, combine vinegar, mint, honey, oil, and salt. Cover and shake well.
- In a large bowl, toss together spinach, chicken, strawberries, blueberries, walnuts, and goat cheese. Transfer to salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with pepper.